Thursday 31 January 2019

Letter to a best friend and reminiscing journey before her wedding

To My Very Best & Oldest Friend,

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday !

Countdown begins...bday month wedding month!!
22nd Feb Friday is your wedding day and I couldn’t be any happier for you as you embark on the next stage of your life. As I sit and reminisce on our journey of friendship and all we have been through together, I am reminded of just how important you are to me; how much I love, respect, and admire you. However, this friendship we share will inevitably change after that weekend; how could it not? But this does not sadden me, and I am thrilled to be there with you for the moment your future begins. And you deserve this day and everything it stands for.

No matter where your future takes you, how our lives change and grow, you will always be my best friend.

I will always be a shoulder to cry on, a voice in the receiver to vent to, the comfort in the back of your mind when you’re feeling lonely or scared.
I will always be the coffee date, the morning show movie date, the walking n  spelling our hearts out. though now will be doing it all on phone, but still we will keep our tradition going.
I will always be the ear that listens, the shopping buddy, the dinner date that you can shamelessly pig out with.

Well, our story is like 18 years back quite a long time-back...

we just entered our teens, and yet  we were so simple n busy in our own world, no boyish talks or breakups or such non-sense just us and we had hell of a fun time...

Once we were done with Ryan, we went to T & TV school, again together in everything being punished for the 1st time, getting complains for not completing work , well Locho party and all all of insane stuffs we did.

Then got apart u went to Pune, things changed but not us..After 5 years of long- distance we were together again..yaayyy!!!!

Time flew...our  joggers park walk was the best way to feel happy about anything going in our life..we both had our ups and downs , though none of us were any expert but we do give advises to each other.


The last advice i wanna give you is you are perfect, best ,sweetest please be the same and pls dnt shred your weight u were so cute chubby cheeks frn n n now turning a sexy one...u can carry both of it very well , but please dnt shred more.

PS. you are Chiku's godmother n you will always be, me n chiku gonna miss you alot..Love you <3 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment